By using the iNZDR app or www.inzdr.com website or any iNZDR IP S.A. service (“inzdr or inzdr.com”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other inzdr users.
- You may not use the inzdr for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any of the following ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on inzdr:
- You must not modify, adapt or hack inzdr or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with inzdr.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from inzdr including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not send any spam emails inzdr users.
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from inzdr.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not post offensive or sexually suggestive photos.
- You must not, in the use of inzdr, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your inzdr account. While inzdr prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that inzdr cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its app or web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the inzdr service at your own risk.
We may modify the Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on inzdr and the most recent version shall supersede any and all other versions of these Terms and Condition. Your continued use of inzdr following such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions, or deletions. We also reserve the right to modify the content or access to any feature of inzdr at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark or are generally harmful on those usernames.
If you register with inzdr, you consent to receiving service messages relating to your account, such as payment confirmations, account verifications and transactional notices. You also consent to receiving other communications from us such as push notifications, newsletters, special offers, announcements and surveys.
inzdr does NOT claim ANY ownership in the text, files, images, photos, video, audio, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, text, location information, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through inzdr. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the inzdr Services, you hereby grant to inzdr a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of inzdr in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the inzdr.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the inzdr or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the inzdr does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on inzdr does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the inzdr.
Inzdr contain Content of inzdr ("inzdr Content"). Inzdr Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and inzdr owns and retains all rights in the inzdr Content and inzdr. Inzdr hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non sublicensable license to reproduce and display the inzdr Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the app or website or using inzdr.
Inzdr contain Content of Users and other inzdr licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through inzdr.
inzdr performs technical functions necessary to operate inzdr, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the inzdr.
Some of the inzdr services are supported by advertising and/or sponsorship revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that inzdr may place such advertising and promotions on inzdr or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You acknowledge and agree that inzdr is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright or trademark compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. inzdr does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions. Once you choose to link to another site, you should read and understand that site's privacy statement before disclosing any personal information.
1. Free Access. You may access certain features of inzdr free of charge. However, if you do not purchase a subscription, your access to inzdr services will be limited.
2. Paid Subscription. You may access the subscription-only features on inzdr by signing up for a paid subscription, which may start with a free trial. Only one person may use the user name and password associated with a subscription account. You may be required to provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment ("Payment Method") to start your subscription or free trial. Paid subscriptions are offered either on a monthly or an annual basis ("Subscription Plan"). All subscriptions are renewed automatically on the renewal date of your Subscription Plan. When we renew your subscription, we will bill your Payment Method for the subscription fee. You may not be notified in advance of each renewal.
3. Free Trial. From time to time, we may offer free trials of the subscription service for a specified period of time. Inzdr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your eligibility for a free trial, and to modify or withdraw a free trial at any time without notice or liability. We may require you to provide your Payment Method to start the free trial. On the first day after the free trial ends, we will begin billing your Payment Method for the subscription fee on a recurring basis, depending on your Subscription Plan, unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. However, we may authorize your Payment Method as soon as you register for a free trial. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period. You may not receive notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying period of your subscription has begun.
4. Recurring Billing. By subscribing on inzdr and providing your Payment Method, you authorize us to bill your Payment Method for the subscription fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of inzdr. You acknowledge that the amount billed each billing period may vary for reasons including promotional offers, gift card redemptions and adding subscriptions. You authorize us to bill your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed in one or more charges during the billing cycle.
5. Billing Cycle. The subscription fee will be billed to your Payment Method at the start of the billing period of your subscription and every billing period thereafter unless you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews for the next paying period of your billing cycle in order to avoid payment of the next cycle's subscription fee to your Payment Method. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. We automatically bill your Payment Method every billing period. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing.
6. Price Changes. We reserve the right to change pricing for subscriptions or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole discretion. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, any price changes will take effect following email notice to you.
7. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN FOR PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE USE. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to provide refunds, discounts or credits to subscribers on one or more instances without obligation to do so in the future. If any or all of the features of inzdr are temporarily unavailable, you will not receive a refund.
8. Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription to inzdr at any time by logging into your account and following the instructions for cancellation. Cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. You will not receive a refund or credit for your current billing period. You may continue to access the subscription-only features of the Site for the remainder of your current billing period.
You may NOT copy, screen crab, share Premium Content at any circumstances unless you are the owner of the content. Premium content is strictly copyrighted material by the owner and inzdr has right to act on behalf of the owner. If you are sharing Premium Content against Terms and Conditions we will require a compensation minimum $10.000 and up to unlimited amount determined case by case.
Although inzdr app or www.inzdr.com website or other inzdr services are normally available, there will be occasions when the app or website or other inzdr services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of inzdr. Also, although inzdr will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, inzdr reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by inzdr in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, inzdr encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, inzdr is not a backup service. inzdr will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the inzdr services, or the loss of any Content.
You agree to comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement when using the inzdr. There may be additional terms and conditions that apply to portions of inzdr and to any purchases on inzdr or services, including, without limitation, invitations, sweepstakes, contests and the like. All such additional terms and conditions shall be a part of these Terms and Conditions and are incorporated by reference herein and you agree to be bound by such additional provisions. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions applicable to any portion or offering on inzdr, such additional terms and conditions with respect to that portion or offering shall control.